Sunday, November 16, 2008

MP3 Madness



So I've noticed that this blog has become a technology blog, I suppose since the only pictures I take (unfortunately) are of the things that come in the mail, e.g. my computer. I'll try to start taking more pictures of people, since I'm actually hanging out with a lot of different friends from the ward.


So a few weeks ago, I bought a wireless mouse to go with my laptop to get rid of all the wires connected to my old computer. This one is http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/4335&cl=us,en the Logitech v450 nano. It's a great little mouse and fits in my backpack, so I can take it wherever. Notice the "nano reciever" on the right, which sticks out the side of my computer by about 1/4".

Also, last week, I purchased and iPod, so now I've got an mp3 player (finally) with which to listen to my music. http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_classic?mco=MTE2NTc

And for charging purposes, I purchased a mini usb a/c charger for $10 on ebay, which apple sells on their website http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB352LL/B?fnode=MTY1NDA4NA&mco=MTY1OTg1Nw for $30.

4 comments:

Grandma C said...

Man, Mark. Marvelous Mouse, Magnificent MP3, & Mighty Mini (USB). Mom

MD Crocketts said...

OOOOOOH!! AAAAAAHH!

Makes me want to go to Best Buy or Fry's Electronics.

Don.

Anonymous said...

welcome to the here and now. glad you found a fun mp3 player. (i was going to write "welcome to the otts" as in oh-eight, but i didn't know how to spell it so i settled for "here and now".)

Ducksfly2gether said...

...but I still love technology- always and forever. Always and forever.
Love, Kip