
So this week, after a lot of shopping around Dell's website, I got a laptop. It's been quite a big deal to decide exactly what I wanted with the best price, but after hours of reading reviews and comparing hardware offered in many different laptops, I finally decided on the Dell Precision M4400 - http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&m_11=XP33BNP&oc=bwdwqgp&s=bsdIt's specced out to provide plenty of computing power for the next few years and do everything I need it to.
b


So now that I've got my new computer, the 'ol desktop has been retired to "the carpet beneath the bed," rarely to be started up again.
4 comments:
cool mark--glad you got to buy something fun
Proud of you for using such self-control during this last week with
all your class assignments due :)
This looks like the perfect one for you!!!
She's a beauty!
Great pics - I think the fingerprint reader is VERRRRRRY COOL!!!
Post a Comment