Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's about time!


What a long time it has been since my last post! I feel lazy for not taking care of that sooner, but to solve that, we needed more pictures, so last weekend took care of that for us.

Our first stop last weekend was in Phoenix, where we met with Mom, Dad, Carole, and the Maryland Crocketts during a 3 hour layover, enjoying Rolberto's chimichangas.

Friday night was temple night, when Mandy received her endowment in the Atlanta Temple.

The wedding shower was on Saturday morning, where tons of Mandy's friends were there to congratulate and support her. We got this great book and a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card as a gift too! Thanks Crockett family!

And I did have time to propose formally to make all of this official, which happened just a few hours before the wedding shower at a lookout point at the Buford Dam at Lake Lanier.

Here's a picture of the ring so you all can see it - Mandy and I both think it looks great on her finger!














And oh, so many gift cards!

3 comments:

Grandma C said...

This is a great overview of your special trip. I like the pictures-it looks like a busy, busy weekend!
Thanks for stopping in Phx so we could meet Mandy!

Anonymous said...

so where are you going to be shopping for the next six months?

carole said...

Great post - it is fun to read about your trip!